Graduation and South Island Trip

>> Friday, March 21, 2008


13th March 2008 was a big day for me, after 3 years study I finally finish my bachelor degree and attended the graduation ceremony. The bonus was my mum, dad and sis could attend my graduation. It was a bit rush and a bit tired, but I GRADUATED!


Now I understand why people say that it is so good to be a student. Before, I felt stressed on my study and grade. But now the stress from life is like 100 times more than that. Be a student, you just need to study hard then you will get the result. However, now I am not sure what I will get out of my decision. I am not sure am I do the right thing? Will I regret in the future? I really not sure.

I have do a lot of thinking. I keep changing my mind. No matter how I think I still could not make decision. The decision I made at the end just because I have to make. After a big circle, I go back to the same point, I was not move forward and I wasted a lot of time and money during the turning. I can't afford to make any changes again, either emotion or financial. I am exhausted. I even can't feel if I happy with my decision now.

So what at the end?
I decided to stay in NZ if I can get the visa by next week. I will work very very hard to earn back all my lost in the last few months.
After two months, I will move down to Wellington for MC (National position in AIESEC).
After a year, I will go for another internship. Somewhere around the world.
Then? I have no idea now.

Am I do the right thing?

5 comments:

Budd@h_s3@ 23 March, 2008 19:16  

dont think too much, when the time comes, you would have your own decision, nothing truly good or bad, live it lifely and i believe you will find your destiny soon...Cheers~

1fan 24 March, 2008 22:23  

Hmm.. I am trying.. Just hate myself change mind all the time. Hope this is the last decision!

Anonymous,  25 March, 2008 04:53  

I keep changing my mind too when graduated, hesitate to stay at China, M'sia or S'pore.

Well, 1 conversation pop up in my mind. That is smth you teach me during secondary school~ You said "Pipa actually is not your first choice when joining CO,but still you put a lot of hardworks in it and finally found out that is very interesting. You never regret it."

That is something really inspire me.No matter what I choose, I should put all the effort in it, and the result will change at the end!

Gal, wish you found your own way.=)

1fan 25 March, 2008 08:27  

m.wei,
Thanks a lot
I think it is the time I moving forward from the decision no matter what =)
Hope everything go well!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP