Friendship Management

>> Monday, June 30, 2008

I always though I can manage stress pretty well especially I like to work under stressful and competitive environment. Besides, I am not a sensitive person, therefore, I don't really aware my personal feeling and even people around me.

This week is quite tiring for me since it is a week before National Conference and change over for my current team. I really appreciate the relation we have built up a very special relationship. After high school, I have been moving a lot of place and meeting a lot of people. It ends up I don't really have much "best friend" or "close friend". Most of the time, the relationship won't last for more than a year. The only friendships that I really appreciate are the group of buddies from Chinese Orchestra. No matter where am I, no matter how long it has been away, every time I met them, it just make me feel so warm.

After a year working together with a group of five people, we have achieved a lot in these twelve months. Today I came to the end of our term. I have the expectation they are the only few people who know me and I can be comfortable with in NZ. Today, I am very tired since I could get much sleep for a week. My temperature become very bad and very impatient. I think I create stress to the people around me without realizing it. I suddenly realise that no matter how close the people around you think they are, you still need to be very careful.

Finding a person you can 100% comfortable and be honest is not that easy. Even you think it is, sometime you just can't go too far...

(I just watched the Lang Tengah video. It brought up a lot of memories when you hang out with a group of people you don't have to worry about how you act, what you should say, you can be totally comfortable and happy with. You just need to be yourself. I know I missed out a lot. I hope I can go on a trip with you guys once again! No matter how many years later, I believe it will be good and crazy!)

4 comments:

shengnan 11 July, 2008 03:05  

ok ok wait for you...
u fast fast go pack your luggagess lar!

PEIHOON 13 July, 2008 14:48  

yaya, wait u come back~~
but if u come back, then u need to wait me come back from china le....
no matter how, i believe we still have many chances to hanging out together de....
dear yifan,Gambateh at what u r doing now!!

vjan 18 July, 2008 07:28  

Definitely, good and crazy! =D
我已经慢慢发现谁才是我的好朋友,我相信你也会 ;)
Add oil on ur work, u can be great!

Anonymous,  27 July, 2008 07:04  

for certain extent...i did regret giving up the lang tengah vacation for work...

i believe there's another trip awaiting us in the future!!

friends forever!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP