Decision Making Part 3

>> Sunday, September 14, 2008

Few months ago, I was trying very hard to make sure I made the best and right decision. After three months, I enjoy every second in the MC life and IC in Brazil. However, it comes to the point I keep asking myself what am I going to do next year?

I always have that few options but always facing the same concerns. Am I too old to not settle down? Am I able to have a settle-down life? Should I get a full time job? Can I keep traveling? Will I get a job challenging enough?

What Gen Y Really Wants?
With 85 million baby boomers and 50 million Gen Xers, there is already a yawning generation gap among American workers--particularly in their ideas of work-life balance. For baby boomers, it's the juggling act between job and family. For Gen X, it means moving in and out of the workforce to accommodate kids and outside interests. Now along come the 76 million members of Generation Y. For these new 20-something workers, the line between work and home doesn't really exist. They just want to spend their time in meaningful and useful ways, no matter where they are.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP