11 oct birthday night

>> Friday, October 13, 2006



Don't know why. This year really have an excited birthday week. It gives me the feeling like my birthday is one week long. May be is because tonight I am going to get 1st drunk... hahhaha....

This wednesday Annie, Shingo, Eva, Jack and me went to the most expensive Korean BBQ in viaduct Harbour (quite a pretty place in Auckland)- The Koreans. It is really expensive about NZ$34. Luckily they do serve very good food.



I really enjoy the moment when 5 of us together. Sometime that moment is more happy that heaps of ppl but you can't talk to everyone. hehe.. so thanks for you guys give me really happy night.



Hopefully tonigh will have a really great party! and DO as much as stupid stuff after I drunk which I am not dare to do during the life time.

1 comments:

Annie 16 October, 2006 02:24  

Can't wait for "52 Below" this coming Thursday! ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP