Birthday Party

>> Monday, October 23, 2006



21th party was overed... I was drunk and I lost some of the memories of them ... However, it was my best memory in 2006.

----
13 October 2006
Friday
7:30pm
13E

It was awesome...
It was crazy...
It was great...
It was fun...
It is a meaningful night for me.


----

Friends

Most of my Aucklander friends had came to the party
It makes me warm and touching!
Remember the same day last year, It was quite impossible.
One of my goal to come to NZ had achieved, proud of myself...






----

Family

Although my parent and sister was not there, I cant share the important moment with them. However, 13D + 13E just like my family in New Zealand. Without them, I woun't have so much good memories in NZ. Thank you guys!




----

Present

I had received quite a lot of present. Thank you guys.
However, I really want to tell the world.
"The best present for me is my daddy 10 pages birthday card"
It is the best present in my life. It is really touching!
IT is about the memory between us, it starts from the moment when I was born.
It is about what he want to tell me.. about the principal of successful.. about my future...
I never received any present from my father before, but this is the best.

Thanks baba!

----

Drunk


Finally~~~
Get my first drunk
Although I lost most of the memory after I drunk, but it is a good experience!
It was so much funny things happen based on the audience (annie, yohei, kate, shingo, eva and Jack)

Annie, thanks for you video that I know how stupid am I after drunk!

Lesson: NEver said yes!! after you drunk!!! you gonna paid for it!!!! ahhhhhhhhh




2 comments:

Annie 26 October, 2006 01:12  

video = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

weih, get drunk one more time la. i still havent eat at wildfire.. heeheheheh :p

1fan 26 October, 2006 16:39  

you dream about that again!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP