One week in India..

>> Monday, November 27, 2006

I am doing this in my office. I don't think I am allowed to do this but I really nothing to do. I hope noone will get angry...

Last week is the hardest time in my life....

After I join AIESEC, we always talk about culture shock. At that time, I really though I knew what is culture shock. Actually I haven't experience cuture shock until I come to India...

Before I came here, I expect here will be dirty and crowded of people. I expect it will be not developed as good as Malaysia. However, most of things was wrong.

Actually after one week, everything for me is good just only the traffic and food make me very hard. During the weekend I went to ONE DAY tour in Bangalore. Then, I feel really sick.. Finally I got fever and stomachace. OMG..it is very hard.. You have to be alone when you were sick. Lucky get some love from my mum.

Another things is I still didnt get any proper task from the TN (company). Last week i just read the information about the company. And lucily last friday, finally my boss allocated some task to me.. But you know what, they told me this morning the project has been cancelled. thats mean i have to go back to my boring life and read 3 newspaper for whole day.. ahhhhhhhh

I still have a lot of story to tell... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP