Dr. R.Padmini

>> Monday, November 27, 2006

She is one of my boss in the NGO - Child Right Trust in India.

Dr. R. Padmini

She has a Ph. D in Sociology from the University of Illinois, U.S.A. and an M.A. In English literature from Nagpur University. She had several years' experience in various frields before moving into UNICEF (united Nations Children's Fund) where she worked for 20 years in planning and progamming for childewn and women. After country and regional level work in India and Ethiopia. she had regional and global lverl responsibilities at UNICEF's headquaterrs. For the past 12 years, she has been working on child development/child rights and other social development isses both with NGOs in India and as a consultant for UNICEF and toher organisations in other countries.

Before, I didnt have any idea about her background. Now I understand why I feel quite scared when i talk to her.. haha.. Last friday she give me project about book realisation & "the holistic care and development of the Young child" seminor. I was so excited about that. But today, i had been told the project has been cancelled. I think if I have chance to work with her. My profile will be increased a lot..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP