Child right

>> Thursday, November 30, 2006

What am I doing in India?

I work in a NGO called Child Right Trust. We work for all the children issue in India. In this two weeks I read really a lot of book and article about that. I really happy that I can be part of that. Because somewhere in the world there are so many kids are suffering. So many girl child be abused or violented.

Although you may be know about some of them, it is really little. Can you believe that there are many kids in India marriage under 18 years old. Before if you told me I will believe but I wont suprise because I didnt feel how small for under 18 years old. But under 18 years old can be they married at 14 years old. What are you doing when you are 14 years old. I was studying form 2! Then they will give birth at following year. that means you are a mum when you are 15 years. Then one more child coming after that.

More crazy is they will kill if their children is girl. WTF!!! although you wont feel anything but I feel very horrible. And it was not just one or two but is a lot... until now 2006!!!!!! this century.. and it still a big big problem.

I really feel I am very very very very lucky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP