traffic in India

>> Thursday, November 30, 2006

now is 4:35pm in India. I am in the office and doing nothing again.

so just update the blog.

one of the culture shock I experienced was TRAFFIC and crazy driver as I mentioned before. How crazy are they? If you think Malaysian driver is road and crazy you are definately wrong!!!!!!! because the best is in INDIA!!!!

How they drive?
I really donow how to explain until you came here. Every day i feel tired and sick because of the traffic. How bad?
First, there are no traffic rule on the road. You never know how many line on the road and there are no two way different. You can use which ever you want although there are car coming toward you.

second, you do not need to tie your sit belt when you are in the car no matter you are driver or passenger. In malaysia, just only driver and in front passenger need to tie the sit belt. However, in New Zealand everyone has to tie their sit belt. And, in India, nobody need to tie their sit belt. It was so amazing =.='''

Third, just only motorbike driver need to wear the healmet. There are no rule to force the passenger of the motorbike to wear healmet. OMG!!! is it just driver more important? or more dangerous?

Fourth, until now I still don't know how the roundabout work. You can drive follow the clock way or opposite the clock way. Or you can cross the roundabout directly if you want =.=''' I am not kidding I really experienced that.

Fifth, cross the road. Do you think Malaysian people is crazy when they cross the road then you are wrong again. Because I am not dare to cross the road although live in Malaysia for 18 years.

So.. what do you feel?

1 comments:

yowkien 20 January, 2007 03:47  

I think it's not much different here in China compared to India. From what you have written, I think India wins for this one, at least the Chinese don't cross the roundabout directly. Hah!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP