Cards

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Email and facebook has replaced the "era of cards". Therefore, every time I receive cards from friends and family, it makes me feel very warm. I actually bought a lot of cards this year but all keep in the drawer and have not send it :( May be send it during CNY lol.

Thank you...
Yohei, the card is so cute!! We definitely is going to party very sooN!!!! Hope the new year is going to bring you a good luck!

M3! When I look at your card, I was thinking this handwriting is so familiar! Only link with your name after 3 seconds! lol.. your handwriting is still exactly the same :) Hope you will get an awesome job soon!

Yisin, that is weird to receive your postcard at very first time! I want to celebrate Xmas in London next year too!

Viv, the card i like because i choose it :P

Anna, Nick and David, thanks for all the postcard from different countries!

p.s. if you are reading this post and have not send me a postcard, do it now! I will love to hear from you again :P

1 comments:

Annie 13 January, 2009 23:43  

i sent u a really nice card from japan last year what! complete with krispy kreme receipt and all.... hehehe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP