St. Patrick's Day

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Remember two years ago, we have this big party at 13D+E. Although I can't really remember the detail, it was a good time.

This might be the last chance for me to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in NZ. Three more months, I am going to leave the country that I have been staying for nearly 5 years. 5 years! Every year it means a lot for me! I wish I have a better memory to remember everything!

I am starting to miss my time here. I am feeling a bit scare and sad of my leaving. I try my best to enjoy as much as the fresh air and water, people around me and the beauty of this country. BUT I know I have to move on and start looking another path of my life.

Looking forward to join the creazy Wellington town tonight!

3 comments:

Annie 17 March, 2009 23:03  

did we have a big party? maybe that's why you can't really remember the details. hehehe

i think we went to Mentatz for dinner and wanted to get green beer but couldn't get any....

w.mei,  28 May, 2009 04:07  

wah... your blog seriously "Fat Mou"... we saw your great picture in FAcebook, but have no idea what is that leh....

1fan 28 May, 2009 09:25  

I know. I was thinking about it this morning as well. I have been very busy with work in the last few months. I will update it soon, next Monday is a public holiday :P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP