The ending of the MC chapter

>> Sunday, June 21, 2009

It is 6am in the morning. I just sent Viv to catch her shuttle to go to the airport. I think the sadness of ending finally hit me. It is the first time I could not sleep in Wellington.

I am trying to feel emotional with the ending of the MC term since April because I don't want to regret that I don't appreciate the remaining time. But I don't really feel it until now. I am not sure if I were pushing down my emotion or trying to avoid the feeling. It is just not easy to handle it now. I never feel so hard to leave a group of people. I know that we can and will continue the friendship but the team is ending.

I know that we all have to move on but I really don't know what I can do to have a perfect ending. May be there is nothing you can do more. I just hope I can always remember what happening in the last 12 months. I know we can't live in the past but hopefully this is a new chapter of our friendship.

My top 5 favourite moments in MC term:

  • Cleaning the flat at the beginning of our term
  • Watching movie and felt asleep on the "very-comfortable" couch
  • Every time when we visited Christchurch - LC visit, pre-conference, weekend dealer, random visit
  • Flat rotation - shower and cooking dinner (although it does last long)
  • Last party in Wellington with David

Thank you Lydia, David, Anna, Vivian and Nick. You guys have given me such an amazing experience. I'm really lucky! Nothing much I can ask from you guys anymore! I promise I'll keep in touch with everyone no matter what is going to happen the rest of my life.

2 comments:

shengnan 21 June, 2009 21:29  

Everything is gonna be fine.
Welcome home baby~!

1fan 21 June, 2009 22:45  

Yup. I know :) I will enjoy everyday for the rest of the time. I am excited to start another chapter back to Malaysia!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP