My collection

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

(top left) Japan, Egypt, Turkey,
(bottom left) New Zealand, Hong Kong, Paris, India

Travel gives me a lot of motivation and time to reflect. Every trip gives me a connection to the world. Many people have their own travel style and something they would like to collect. Other than postcard (the easiest and cheapest souvenir), snowdorm is my another collection.

This collection started from my first snowdorm which was given by my dad when he went to Paris. From then, I have a special feeling to snowdorm. It is also because I really like winter/snowing. The world inside the snowdorm is so beautiful for me.

I have not had a chance to go to many countries, and not all the countries I've been had snowdorm for their country. I wish one day I'll have a cupboard full of my collection that symbolized my passion of traveling.

p.s. I should get a Malaysia one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP