Getting toward the right direction

>> Friday, August 28, 2009

Lucky (LOA)

I made a goal before I start working. I've to start working on my main responsible - business development in Aug. Because of the delay of setting up (catalog and website), I didn't have much hope to achieve my goal.

However, everything seems to be arranged. After attending the primary school gathering last weekend, I got a new contact and information about a opening-soon hotel. I got a meeting set up after calling. At the same time, I met a supplier who has new products in hotel amenities industry, which fulfill the Eco-and-green trend. It also align with the concept of the hotel. It is a bit stress and frustrated after the meeting. There are a lot I need to do, change and worry; whereas, it gives me more responsibles and satisfaction in the company.

______

Being Green!

When I was in New Zealand, I read a lot of books about green, eco or bio-degradable issues and products. I've a huge interest and passion at this area and aware of these products in New Zealand. I didn't expect it will related with my business in the futur but it is happening. I'm getting excited and happy as I'm working with my passion now.

Hotel industry is one of the most polutted industry. Everyday, a lot of plastic products , paper, water & power are wasted. If all the amenities products can be replaced, the world can be a little bit better. However, it is something very challenging since it is a industry which has a high-sensitive in price. At least, it gives me excitement and a very clear vision and goal :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP