成就李嘉诚一生的八种能力

>> Saturday, September 05, 2009


I'm very glad that I read this book at the right time. It helped me to make the most important decision in 2009. I also have a better understanding about the stock and property market. How does it work at a large scale. It also give me a very clear picture what ability does a successful businessman needs. Sometimes, it is so hard to believe what he, Li Jia Cheng, has done in his life.

Of course, there are so much to learn, I'm just a beginner. I hope one day I'll be good at these eight abilities. I believe it won't be too far :)

Current reading:
Outliers - the story of success by Malcom Gladwell
Waiting list:
The snowball by Warren Buffett

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP