2010 2nd Trip - Revisiting India

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

After three years, I finally have the chance to visit India, which I consider the third home, again. It was very relaxing and good. I didn't do much during the trip,  just spending time on the beach and resort. Eat, Sleep and Drink! It gives me lots of positive energy after this trip. 

Goa is still Goa and Bangalore is still Bangalore. Nothing much has changed but it reminds me lots of good times there and the reason I love my stay so much. This place has taught me how to be patient, flexible, open-minded and positive. Now with the cheap flight, I think I will visit more often.


Some achievements during this trip: 
  • I finish a book "retired young and retired rich" by Robert Kiyosaki
  • Good reflection in term of my changes these years and future plan 
  • Relax and love my life again

Even though most people in Malaysia does not have positive perception toward India. Secretly, I think life in India is more interesting than Malaysia. If there any chance, I wish to stay there more than home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP