No more house hunting!

>> Tuesday, March 09, 2010

One of my main tasks after back to Malaysia is looking for a house for my family. Mum has been wanting a landed house for years. However, my sister and I were not within the country so it has been delayed. 

I was hunting the house through few property agents. It was a nightmare when dealing with them. They are on and off depending on their mood! I know that I don't have a million dollar budget but at least still above average! What kind of shit service I have been receiving. Personally I can't deal with bad service so I decide to buy a house without going through property agents and start searching the developer website. 



At the end, I found this place - Sutera Damansara Ria II. It is pretty much a perfect house for us (except we have to wait for 2 years but it is not like we don't have a place to stay now). It is within our budget, a very nice neighbourhood (with mountains, reserve forest around, human make lake), convenience location (easily to access all the main highways), perfect size and modern design (with high ceiling and well used of space). Everyone is happy with the house and everything so we make our final decision within 24 hours.

Just need to settle down all the financial part then I am done! I'm actually very proud of myself that able to get this done perfectly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP