AIESEC AKL intern reception

>> Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yesterday 13D + E had a semester started party. It is cool. Such a long time we didnt have this FUN!! thanks guys for coming...

Wow.. I really love Japanese Plum Wine, thanks Shingo.. and the 42Below Feijoa flavour.. cool..

This morning wake up at 10am and prepare to go to the intern reception which I could not do it last time.

It is awesome...
Saturday morning..
Pretty weather...
25 AIESEC people
walk down to the Mt eden volcano (sleeping volcano)crater
Did NZ roll call
this is the way we .... sheep.....
line up in the Mission bay fish & chip shop and Movenpick

and i get fall down because Alan's dog!!.. my leg is ugly now.. em.. cant remember when is my last time fall down..

it is tired but is more excited...
I had enjoyed my crazy Saturday instead of stay at home...


preparing for the reception in the crater of Mt eden. Kia Ora!@ intern


Ladi,my intern buddy!!He is cool


This dog!!!! make me fall down.. apo(korean= pain)


NZ intern.. eightppl from seven country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP