experience a lot...

>> Thursday, July 20, 2006

Today is AUT club day. I felt quite upset about that because we didnt get support from our LC although auckland always is the biggest LC in NZ.

After I get home, I accidently read my friend blog and it reminded me and changed my mind. I should be positive if I want to be happy. Happy is not only make us life easy, but also healthy :) so I decide do not feel down.

So, I am excited again.

5pm, I was going to do my first "lecturer bashing". However, it was not working because the lecturer is XX. May be part of them is I am not professional enough. AIESEC always do professional stuff. So I must learn from mistake and experience. I promise I will make it better next time. Yay!

After that, guess what?

I am so happy have milk tea with Ladi, Linda, Mike and David. OMG!! I cant believe this had happened!! It was so cool. i am so excited to explain the lovely milk tea.. Unfortunately, nobody has a camera :( so next time we should go together again!!!

Ok. so what will gonna happen tomorrow? I am looking toward!!

P/s: pls dont rain again. We want to do chalking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP