Going back...

>> Monday, November 12, 2007

Yesterday I have finished my very last paper in my degree after three and the half years. In other words, I am going to graduate soon. It took one year longer than original plan. 爸,我终于毕业了!(Dad, I finally graduate!)

It has came to the end of the year. It always the happiest time in the last three years. It just because I could go back home during this time, the warmest in the world.

Next week, I will back to Malaysia, my home. Seven days...

Home and family
mean a lot to me now after these three years away from home most of the time. I appreciated the time I can go back home especially my dad health is not stable from the last two years. I always feel so guilty that I always not at home and could not give them the support. I plan to do as much as I can in the next two months and spend most of the time with you.

Tomorrow, I have to start looking for part-time job for 2008. It will be the last six months in New Zealand. Then, I will move forward... another experiences are waiting for me...

1 comments:

Je 20 November, 2007 23:16  

加油阿

我們等着歡迎你回來的~~

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP