My last four months

>> Monday, November 12, 2007

It has been four months since the last time I updated my blog. Some people have asked me why you didn’t update your blog for a long time? Why? Just I didn’t feel like.

The last four months were very different experience and stage in my life. There were a lot things have happened.

The lonely…
The lonely part is after I came back to New Zealand, I have to live by myself. I really don’t like it although it is such a nice apartment. It is just because I felt very boring and lonely. It reminds me that how good was my life last year. Every time I met Yohei, we both missed the 13D and 13E so much. It was the best time for me in New Zealand. However, every thing has changed.

The most memorable …
It has to be my Turkey trip. I went to Turkey in August for AIESEC International Conference. Although it could not meet my expectation, I had the very first chance to go to Europe. Turkey is a really amazing place, it is very different from the place I have been (although it is not that many). However, due to lack of money and time, I could not travel around. I must travel there again.

The happiest and most achievable moment…
It is my Executive Board (EB) team in AIESEC. Somehow, we become a very good team and the bonding is amazing. I am glad that I run for this position. We achieved a lot just in four months. It remind me the time when I was the president of Chinese Orchestra. We worked hard, played hard, laugh and cry together...

The hardest…
Again, a decision time is coming. I have to make decision for next year, should I start my career finding a job, or should I apply for Member Committee position of AIESEC New Zealand. This problem has bothered me since I came back from Turkey. I have thought a lot but until now I still could not make up my mind and make a decision. It is the hardest decision in my life so far. I have talked to a lot of people, I have done a lot of analysis, but…
I am waiting for the moment, which I can make the decision and a decision that I won’t regret.

Now, I am looking forward to finish my last exam and going back to Malaysia for two months. Of course, the most exciting is going to Japan during X’mas and New Year Eve. ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP