Back to Malaysia

>> Thursday, November 29, 2007

This is the second weeks in Malaysia after I came back from Auckland. It is good to be at home, meeting old friends, watching Astro, having dinner at home, driving around, etc. I really enjoyed it. However, the life is getting boring. I start worry about the time back to New Zealand and my future.

To be honest, I am not willing to go back Auckland just to finish the AIESEC term and working part time. First, I don't enjoy the life in New Zealand anymore; second, I am wasting my time and money. However, it is my responsible. I always think I am wasting my time in the past four months since I only took one subject in University and the rest of the time I have contributed to AIESEC. I didn't enhance my skills and knowledge. Therefore, I am not sure should I still spending my another half year in this way. I want to make a difference but not under the environment I don't like.

This afternoon, my parent and I went to visit their business partner. He is a big person in my parent business. He was asking me if I want to work in JP Morgan in Singapore and he could arrange it for me. However, I could not make a decision. It is because I don't like Singapore. It is too near to Malaysia and too small. However, who will give up the opportunity to work in JP Morgan in Singapore, an important finance market in Asia?

______

Due to make my holiday more meaningful, I have bought two new books. I start reading "the under cover economist". Last weekend, we were discussing why the economic of Malaysia seems quite bad, however, you realise that everything has getting more expensive, the new shopping mall is opening one by one but the salary was not inccreasing, the economic is not balance. I am curious, hopefully I could understand more after reading this book.

1 comments:

Je 05 December, 2007 13:13  

��10�µĕr����Ҳ�аl�^�@�ӵ�һƪ���£�

http://jiaehian.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-post_29.html

�}Ŀ�ǣ����׬F�ڽ���������

���Һ���һ�Ӱl�F��һЩ����ֵĬF��

�Լ���·���Լ��߳��

�Зl�����ˣ��x����Ȼ��

�F�����Լ�Ҳ��Ҫ�������c������ش���x��

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP