Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Melacca

>> Friday, December 21, 2007


In New Zealand, I have met a lot of friends from different part of the world. I remembered that when I stayed in 13E, a group of friends always talk about visit their home countries. Finally, Yohei, who is from Japan, came to Malaysia last week.

Annie and I went down to Singapore by 5-hours bus. It has been a long time I didn't travel by bus since I came back from India. Somehow, my back was very painful and affect my Singapore trip. I could not walk for long distance. Hopefully, it won't happen when I go to Japan this Sunday.

The trip was full with food! I think I didn't eat so many Malaysian food in one week. Nasi Lemak, Laksa, Roti Canai, Kumara Ball, Nyonya Food, Chicken Ball Rice, Seafood, etc.... Even I think about that now, I feel very full. I think Yohei might scare to eat Malaysian food now.

We spent three days in Singapore, two days in KL and one day in Melacca. The last night was crazy. We went to TTDI plaza, Bamboo. They are selling 42 below, the world best vodka from New Zealand. In NZ, three of us were member of KBA (Kaki Botel Association). I can't believe we drunk 42 below in Malaysia together. However, I don't think I want to go to any club in Malaysia again, I really can't stand the smoke in the pub! It was disgusting! I am wonder when Malaysia will have smoking-free club?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP