I found them!

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

Last year August I went to Istanbul for AIESEC conference. On the way back to NZ, I stopped by Kuala Lumpur for six hours. I transfer some of the photos to my pen drive. However, when I back home (NZ), I could not find them anymore. It was so sad. Photos are the most important thing for me in a trip.

Two days ago, when I transfered the Chinese New Year photos, I suddenly found them again!!! I cant imagine it happened. I have gone through the photos many times. It makes me feel so good and remind me the Istanbul, Turkey trip!


NZ Delegates!

Accommodation of the conference @ Bursa - Nice Hotel

Closing Ceremony with Turkish "bands"

NZ stall @ Global Village

Turkish Delight!

Another nice photo

the landmark of Istanbul - Blue Mosque

I tried to find him since the first day. Luckily I met him the last night of my trip
he was writing my name .. so nice

I watched this from travel channel before :)

the last night at Istanbul

After India, I could not stop traveling. I know how much I love it. After back from NZ, I am going to Perhentian Island with some good friends.

Then, where will be my next stop?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP