My choice

>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What kind of life actually I want?

I have decided to stay in Malaysia after graduation and work in my parent company. The main reasons are my sister is leaving Malaysia soon. I have the responsible to take care of my parent, especially my dad health is not very stable. Besides, the business is not going very well. I feel like it is time for me to do something. These days I go to office everyday. I feel very tired after work but my mum still have to cook dinner and do house work. I feel sorry if I decide not to stay and help her.

However, I always have second thought. Every time I see my friend's photos who travel around the world. I feel like it is what I really want to have. If I have a choice, I would prefer to go to other country work and travel at the same time and keep moving. I will have my own life. But I know I can't do it now. I should take the responsibility.

May be one day, after my sister finish study and my parent can retired. I would like to put down everything and start my life trip again.

Will my dream come true? Hope it won't be too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP