Chong Hwa Chinese Orchestra Concert @ KL PAC

>> Monday, February 04, 2008

I had my last Chong Hwa concert in 2002 before I graduate from high school. Since I went to New Zealand, I don't have the chance to be one of the audience of Chong Hwa Concert for three years. I am glad that I made it this time and it held in KL PAC. As an alumni, I am proud.

Before the concert, we went to "laosheng" (a dish mix with vegetables, salmon sashimi and sweet source) to celebrate Chinese New Year.

I am very lucky that I met you guys in my life. It has been nearly ten years. We share a lot of memories since we were in high school. I can't imagine if without all of you. We surely will maintain our relationship. Just like vjan said, 'we gonna yamcha (gather together) until we all getting old!!!!! Thanks to be my best friends

(me, bin, shen nan, ham, panda, vjan, jagung, jia ehian, pei fen + for hai "late for the dinner")


This concert has bought me a lot of memories when we still having fun in Chinese Orchestra few years ago. The time we practiced very hard and play hard. What a crazy and memorable life. I wish we can perform together at the same stage in the future.


Our lovely coach.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
to everybody

1 comments:

Anonymous,  17 February, 2008 22:51  

We sure will have the chance to do it again, on the same stage! ^^b

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP