Year End Trip 2008

>> Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am planning where to go the end of this year.

When I chatting with Linda last week, she and Vivian are planning to have Asia trip the end of the year. NZ - Singapore - Malaysia - HK - Taiwan - South Korea - Japan. Because of the powerful of networking (AIESEC), we able to have free accommodation around these countries.

Since I have been Japan last year, I am thinking to join their trip Malaysia - HK - Taiwan - South Korea. The living cost is not that high of these countries. I hope I can start earning very soon and have a cool trip the end of the year.

Taiwan

South Korea

Hong Kong

Besides, I hope can go to Mt. Kinabalu next year. Although I go to Sabah quite a lot of times, I don't have chance to challenge the highest mountain in South East Asia. I am looking for hiking partners. Anyone is interested??




4 comments:

Annie 30 January, 2008 04:10  

the living cost in those countries are quite high la.

good luck looking for hiking-kaki!

1fan 30 January, 2008 07:32  

But at least cheaper than Japan :P

shengnan 02 February, 2008 06:56  

AIESEC??

I want go travel too....

1fan 03 February, 2008 07:17  

AIESEC is a global student organisation I joined when I was in NZ.

Save money, plan then go!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP