Living with family

>> Thursday, January 24, 2008

It has been three years I didn't stay at home for such a long time. When I was traveling and living in different countries. I start missing home and feel good every time when I back home for a short time. However, this time I felt quite uncomfortable and stressed sometime when I at home. I found that it is not easy for me anymore.

The past three years, I enjoy the time I was staying by myself. Although sometime it is lonely, boring and have to take care of everything by myself, I have my personal space. I don't like the feeling when the family arguments happen around my life - my mum is stressed because of business and work, my dad is living in his own way, mum is scolding, sister and I fight for everything since we were born. I know it is the structure of my family, I grow up with these. I forget it after three years living by myself.

Now I feel like run away from these again. I prefer to have my own space but I can't now.

5 comments:

shengnan 25 January, 2008 03:59  

My big sis is coming back from UK very soon,and I think we've never meet for...more than 5 years?So I don't know what sort of problem will be coming up.Of course,different live with different lifestyle.Why don't you think in this way...Hey,how long you still can feel this kind of "uncomfortable"?
Maybe try to enjoy it larr~~~

Je 25 January, 2008 05:26  

不同的路會遇到不同的風景

在家人面前大家總是會呈現最真實的一面

與其希望別人按照自己希望的方式去生活

不如慢慢改變自己

直到不久的一天,聼到

媽媽爸爸對朋友說:“這個女兒是我這輩子的驕傲!”

妹妹告訴朋友:“你應該學下我姐姐,他最棒!”

1fan 25 January, 2008 06:57  

Thanks guy.
I understand I am in the process to adapt a different lifestyle again.
I will try my best!

Anonymous,  28 January, 2008 07:00  

I guess the situation arises when one comes back after a long time, you should also learn that your parents have gone through a lot without you being there.Your parents are getting old and you should help them in what ever possible way. But always remember that you should do the things you love and not just because the responsibilty is given to u cos if you do that both u and ur parents will not be happy

Anonymous,  11 February, 2008 15:35  

*waive* hey hey.... same situation here. =)
Sometimes u will feel "距离就是美".
And I realise my temper is getting worse. Have no patience.

And not the "good" gal that I thought I could be.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP