My position

>> Sunday, January 20, 2008

After two months of discovering, I have made my decision. I feel good because of that….

After came back from New Zealand, the same question came to my mind all the time, “What am I going to do for the next one year?” Should I work oversea or run my family business? I kept thinking but I could not find the right answer. I start reading and discussing with some friends hope I can get the answer.

After reading three books: why we want you to be rich, rich dad and poor dad and secret, I have the image what kind of person I want to be. However, I don’t know what is my dream in my life?

Finally I found my answer today. I know what are missing. We always think about dream, goal but we forget what is the purpose of setting this goal. Why do you want to achieve this goal or this dream has to come true? That is why I could not sure about if my dream is my dream of my life. And what is my position in my life, or the position I want to be? Now, I find the direction.

Today I learn what is “real successful” in my life. In my life I want to have: dream (was came true); wealth; family; friend; freedom; travel; security; live style and health. I want to have all these in my life before 35 years old. Then I only have enough time to enjoy all the result. From now, I have 13 years to fight for what I really want and will never regret!

2008:
1. Learning all the skills from my mum to run our business within one year.
2. Managing personal Financial
3. Reading two books and Times Magazine every month
4. Learning Yoga and scuba diving
5. Visiting two different countries

3 comments:

Annie 21 January, 2008 00:08  

sounds like a great plan. did you paint the left eye of the daruma? :)

and the part about visiting 2 different countries, well, do you wanna go korea at the end of the year? we should start planning already! hehehe

Je 23 January, 2008 00:54  

很開心看見你說終于掃除了心中的疑慮

恭喜恭喜

我也要掃一掃自己面前的道路

向目標一點一點邁進了

1fan 24 January, 2008 04:25  

Annie,it will be good to go to Korea the end of the year. hahaha getting cold again!!! Have to save money :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP