Interesting weekend

>> Monday, January 28, 2008

Hair Cut


I went hair cut with Panda this weekend. I was planning to have a short hair few months ago. I was afraid it won't look good. However, I am bored with my long hair so I decide to cut it this time.

It was not too bad and I quite like it.

Painting

This week I was cleaning and keeping my house since we were planning to re-paint our house. This is the very first time we paint out hourse. Thanks god my house is not very big!

I was excited to do the painting. I didn't expect it is so tiring. My neck, arm and leg are painful after all these hard work. But the result is rewarded.

Although we only finish 40%, my sister got a lesson "I have to study harder!!" hahaha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP