Last night in KL

>> Thursday, February 12, 2009

21 hours later, I am going back to New Zealand. Even though I am coming home in 5 months time, I have a strong feeling of leaving. This is the fifth leaving after celebrating Chinese New Year. This visit has been quite special for me.

In the last few years, I went back home town - Sabah - during CNY. Therefore, I wouldn't have enough time to spend with friends in KL. I could only meet them for once or twice. This year I have a chance to have a trip with them to Ipoh and also have some nights spending together. I have a very strong connection with everyone again. I realised we never run out of topic, there always full of laugh and don't have any argument that I can remember. It really makes me feel very happy everytime I spend time with them.

Something interesting happen tonight, I was very busy from morning until evening. It was very stressful when doing some works for my own business. However, I have a very fun night. We randomly decide to go to my place. It has been a long time they have not came to my place. Somehow we went through our photos when we were young (secondary school). It bring back a lot of memory and how "pretty" we were!

The time to say goodbye to everyone, it is very sad! It also makes me worry that how will I feel when I am going to leave New Zealand in July. Especially I might not have many chance to meet everyone again! I feel very lucky that I can meet awesome people no matter where am I or when is it. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP