Where will be our new home?

>> Saturday, February 07, 2009

This afternoon, my parent and I went to the show room of Semi-D in Taman Sri Sinar. It is allocated behind of my old house.

It is a HUGE AND TALL 3 sty semi-d! We feel tiring just to walk up to the third floor! There are 6 rooms and not sure how many toilets! It costs 1.6 million so you can imagine how pretty it is! There was one question come to my mind, "When am I able to buy this house for my parent?" I told myself - It won't be too far, 10 more years and before I turn 35 years old!

My parent spent about half of this semi-d for our (sis & I) education. I know how much they would like to have their own house (a nice and good home) but they choose to give us the best education. Now is the time for my returning!

I know the next 5-10 years won't be something easy. I aware that the time can pass extremely fast if I don't focus on my goal. I will feel "it is too late" if I am not achieve my dream in the next 10 years. I have to make sure it won't let it happen!

I remember few years ago, I made a goal that I need to retired at 35! (retired does not mean you don't do anything but you have the freedom not to work too hard) 10 years of fully concentration and efforts I believe I can achieve it!

p.s. remember one of my friends told me that visiting show room can remind your own goal! It works! :)

1 comments:

Viv 12 February, 2009 11:07  

You spoke my mind. Sometimes I feel so understood when I read / talk to you about this topic...

I hope next time we meet we'll be able to celebrate each others success!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP