CNY 2009

>> Monday, February 02, 2009

Family

Chinese New Year, my favourite festival and holiday, is a good time to gather with family and friends. However, this year is a bit different because of my sister could not make it. It is the first time I came home without her. It makes me understand how she feel when she is at home without me for the last 4 years. It is different.

Friends - The 10th Years
I can't remember the last trip with you guys. After missing the trip to Lang Tengah last year, I was looking forward to this Ipoh trip. Within this two days, I have a lot of fun and enjoy every moment with every one.I felt like I am a different person with happiness, fun, claim, peace, relax and without any pressure.

I am lucky! It is not easy to have even one best friend but I have nearly 10 of them! It is a group of friends I don't want to ask for anything. For me, to have you guys all the time is more than enough.

"God bless us - BFF!"

10 years friendship celebration - The first time we all clubbing together

Vjan, hope you can find your way soon.
Bin, "thoughtful" is the best word to describe you!
Kyle, see you again at the end of the year!
Ham, wish your dream come true very soon.
Ham Yu, hopefully the next time we meet again won't be another 5 years of waiting.
JiaQian, be diamond!
Laimiin, get married before 30!
ShenNan, let me know when you find dream and passion!
Kiwi, don't poison your patient.
Panda & Pei Fen, don't forget us even bf is important.

another 10 years? Hell YA!

2 comments:

shengnan 03 February, 2009 07:09  

Let's go clubbing again after 10 years!!
maybe with our kids??erm...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP