Last day of 2008 (the deadline of my decision)

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31st of Dec 2008... The last day of 2008.
.2008, it means a lot to me.

This year seems to be one of the longest year for me but it doesn't mean it is a bad year. Whereas, it is a very good year, a very busy year and a very memorable year. A year I wish it would never end!

From nearly resigning from my EB term, graduating from University, finish my best EB term and continue my AIESEC career with MC term... It was a tiring process but I have learn and growth a lot in this process. I have improved my capability for making a decision, finding my passion, enhanced my strengths and getting closer to what I want to be... It is a rewarding year and pretty much a priceless experience.

Every time when come to this time of the year, I am stress to make a decision. Therefore, I have given myself a deadline to avoid demotivation of taking too long or too stress during the process. It is TODAY!! May be I finally learn from experience, the decision come very fast. Or may be this time I really know what I really want.

It has been 4 years since I left Malaysia and come to NZ (between stayed in India and have traveled few countries) for my study and working. Every year I have to do a lot of thinking and analysing to decide what is the best choice for me. Every year I decide to take up more opportunities outside Malaysia because it gave me the highest satisfaction by living in different environment and culture. Every year I am looking for a bigger challenge which can shape me into a better and stronger individual. This year (or next year) I decide to go back and start focusing on my career/business.

It might looks a bit stupid because I actually was planning to do excatly the same thing last year, but I changed it. For many people, it seems like I have wasting one year but I know I didn't Without this 12 months, I won't be so determined in such a short time. Without this 12 months, I won't have another very important team experiences and gain this group of friends. Without this 12 months, I might regret because of not taking on this opportunities. So I am happy, I am so sure I have made the best choice every year.


Now, I am ready...
I am ready for another very challenging year...
I am ready for a completely different environment (Malaysia actually is pretty much a new country for me now)...
I am ready to the new pages of my life...
I am ready to answer the "5-10 years plan" in my life...
I am ready to continue creating the fabulous life...

Thank you for those who have helped and assisted me in the last two months during this process.

and this time... no more last minute changing decision :)

1 comments:

Annie 02 January, 2009 05:07  

i was away for like, what, 5 days? and you've made such a decision (finally)??

so what's this all about? email me

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP