Relaxing weekend before X'mas

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Brookview Tea House

To maximize the weekend experience in 2008, Viv and I went to Makatana again because we didn't have time to visit the tea house we found last time. This trip is very relaxing, we find some peaceful park and town, enjoy a cup of tea/coffee and read our book.

Orewa Beach

Beautiful view will be the thing I miss the most once I leave NZ.

X'mas is coming soon. Wish you have a Merry Xmas!!! I am looking forward to my Japanese X'mas dinner and standbar afterward.

3 comments:

Annie 26 December, 2008 00:31  

eat some more! i wont recognise you when you come back!

1fan 26 December, 2008 10:02  

Hey look at the portion is so damn small!!

Annie 26 December, 2008 20:07  

but its damn fattening lor! all sweet stuffs. dont be in denial. haahah

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP