Squash and Spanish

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another "first time" experiences for this summer...

Finally I start my Spanish class today after getting the Spanish learning toolkit from Levent. It is a very interesting way of learning. It does not encourage you to memorize, take note, practise and no home work. He encourage us to learn naturally. Only listen to 10 minute lesson. I can easily know 10 spanish words. It allowed me to just learn it in a very relaxing and motivative way.


Besides, I played squash today. My body is extremely tired now but I plan to play it everyday or even twice a week. It is a very good exercise and hopefully to able to manage to play it well very soon.


Learning new thing always make my life more energetic!

1 comments:

Annie 11 December, 2008 04:37  

dont break your back playing squash, ajumma!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP