Fifth Years Anniversary

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

It has been five years since I start blogging. I review some of the posts tonight, it remind me a lot of good time and thoughts in the last five years. I actually quite proud of myself. I have created a life with some very interesting stories. I also glad that I wrote it down. I'll continue create a fabulous life for the next 5, 10 ... years.
__

Today I received a FB invitation from a primary school's friend - "6s gathering tomorrow". I quickly go through the list of ppl in the invitation. I was trying so hard to remember them. I even try to find some "memories" in my home. Unfortunately, I could not find many of them. It has been 13 years I have not meet my primary school's friends. It makes me very nervous about the gathering tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP