The price of being indecisive

>> Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My biggest weakness is being indecisive when come to my future. In the last few years, I changed my plan or decision at the very last minute. Even though I never regret, I have paid for my indecisive characteristic. Today, I made the same mistake again.

I have decided to come back to Malaysia and working on my business at 30th of Dec 08. However, I also considered other opportunity. Hence, I applied for global co-ordinator for Alcatel-Lucent. Co-operating with a good reputation I have developed, I went to the final stage of the interview process. Then, I could not make up my mind what I really want.

Yesterday, I bought a book about the successful story of Li Jia Chen, who is the richest Chinese in this century. One of his successful reasons is he is able to make a quick and effective decision. Once he decide, he remain committed to his decision. It remind me how much time I'm wasiting everytime I being indecisive.

This morning, I sent an email to withdraw my application from the last stage of interview. Of course, it pissed off few people because they have spent sometime for the selection process. My reputation has screwed in some part of the network. I think this is the price I have to pay because of my stupid behaviour.

On the other hand, I learn a lot about myself in the process.

Today, I have a plan and will persist with it. I can't allow myself to make the same mistake again.

1 comments:

Je 14 July, 2009 21:24  

great, hope u will stick on ur plan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP