APXLDS - Global village and open ceremony

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Indian Dance


Opening Ceremony

Last Saturday I went to Hyderabad for travelling. APXLDS (AIESEC Asia pasific international conference) was part of my schedule. When I was the member in NZ last year, conference always is my favourite. A group of people staying together, working together, build up the same goal, work hard and play hard; from stranger become the best friends. This is the university life I always looking for.

The time I met AIESEC was my last year in University. I always though it was too late. The only thing I could do was enjoyed the rest of the time in AIESEC. Although it was late, It is better than I had never know.

Due to the co-operative education of AUT, I have to do one internship before I graduate. Of course, AIESEC internship was my first choice. Then, I chose India. At the beginning, it was hard. I tried to escape and run away from this place. Who know at the end, I had experienced the different life at the very last moment. So I back to this place.

I had been here about 3 weeks. I was too busy with a lot of things: work, study, assignment, party and travel. Everyday is a new day for me. I have different story everyday. It is what I always looking for - my fabulous life.

I did not think about to go back NZ for long. However after APXLDS, it motivated me to go back and run for EB (executive board) next term in AIESEC LC. I want to change something :)

Malaysia AIESEC

Kirsti (norway), Janet (HK), YiFan (malaysia)

AIESEC NZ, can you see Ryan??

1 comments:

YW 26 March, 2007 22:05  

AP conferences are the best! :)

Yat Wan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP