office work

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2007

When I was young, I would think about the life working in a company. It was excited and interesting for me. Since secondary school, I always looking forward to involve in the real business world.

However, imagination is always different from the reality.

Now, I am doing my internship and this is also my first full-time job. I was so excited before I started working. But, may be because it is an internship and it is a four-month internship. Therefore, the company would not give you too much responsible. My task is totally unmotivated to come to work.

I was given a job is undertaking research on a-250-Taiwan companies list. I have to do the same thing for each company again and again. I was really upset for last week. I could not stand the boring job. It makes me falled asleep a lot of time. I could not sit on the chair, face the computer and copy& paste from 8am to 5pm. I do not know why I am doing this.

But I become a bit positive now after discussing with my workmate. He told me that actually is a good exercise for me to enhance my judgement of important information. Ya, may be he is right. So I be a bit positive on what am I doing now. But it is still quite hard.

By the way, complaint will make my life be negative. I always want to be positive so stop complaining!

I also found out that i am not suitable to work in the office all the time.. still searching on my future career, especially the next 6 months

2 comments:

Je 23 March, 2007 12:47  

前天和一个银行服务员谈了一下

他说通常女生都比较喜欢做office,男生则是sales

我还蛮同意

莫非你是男生...?

1fan 23 March, 2007 19:37  

“通常”不代表“全部”。 我就不是那个“通常”。

“通常女生都比较喜欢做office,男生则是sales”这又有何证明呢??

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP