Back to India once again...

>> Thursday, March 08, 2007

Last Sunday, after watching the Chong Hwa Chinese New Year concert, I caught the train and came back to Bangalore, India again. The nightview of Bangalore is really nice! I had ever know Bangalore is that BIG!

This arrived has a big different feeling compare with last time...
I was excited before departure;
I was not scared and worry to come here since I know this place;
But, when people asked me, "how do you feel?" "nothing much!"
Hmm... I think I prefer to go to a new place rather than a place I familiar with and do not have much feeling.

Anyway, from Sunday until today, I do not have time to sleep. I realized that it is really hard to handle study and working together. I already such a long time did not experience a tiring day like right now.

I am glad my life is changing. I wish The following four months will be and must be great!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP