Indian Boss

>> Sunday, March 11, 2007

After working in L&T Infotech Ltd for one week, I think I am not enjoy to stay in the office from 8am until 5.30pm. It is really hard. So, properly when I looking for the next job I hope to get something more interesting. At least I dont have to just sit infront of the computer all the time.
What am I doing in the company:
  • Research, research and research about the Company, chinese region market (China, HK and Taiwan)
  • Making company profile
  • Calling them to tell about my company product (but until now I still do not know what the company selling, there are too many IT term)
  • Teaching chinese for half an hour everyday =.=''''

I still have not find it interesting but I will try my best to do the best! I want to prove it to my Indian boss I am not just an Intern!!!!

regard to my boss, I am really not happy with him. He never let me to finish my sentence so far. And Indian always just follow the boss order and never ask WHY!!! He always up there, really hard to talk to him.. really wonder which century he came from!!!!!

A stupid story:

Since I am doing my internship as part of my university degree, then he suppose to sign on my assignment. But he asked me to ask my University to sent a letter to request him to sign!!! I am pissed of with him especially my due date soon. And when I told my academic supervisor, she also could not understand why he need a letter to make a signature.. Who know? Neither me.

But luckily apart from that, everything is going well in Bangalore.

Start travelling next week : Hyderabad!

1 comments:

Je 21 March, 2007 01:10  

1 little 2 little 3 little indian
4 little 5 little 6 little indian
7 little 8 little 9 little indian

10 little indian boss...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP