俏婆守不到寡

>> Monday, April 07, 2008

"俏婆守不到寡"

Thanks for Jia ehian gave me this statement when I told him I am not going back to Malaysia in short term, I will take it as a compliment. :)

I know my decision has affected some of my friends, especially I promised that I am going to the Perhentian trip with you guys. I really sorry I could not keep my promised. I know some of you guys might angry with me, sorry!

I am very lucky I have you guys as my friend. I feel really warm in term of your understanding and supporting although we are so far away from each other. Love you guys! I will try my best to keep in touch with you guys!

Pei Fen: It is good to talk to you and feel love. Hope you enjoy your next journey! I will try my best to visit you when you will be oversea.

Shen Nan: Yay.. we are still young. We definitely will go for a trip in the future! And hope you make up your mind soon.

Jia Ehian: Sorry that could not inform you. I will update you via facebook. So just be actively using it :) And hope you achieve what you want to achieve!

Ham: Sorry to piss you off because of my decision. Hope you guys still enjoy the trip. And have a bright future! Design something for me one day :P

Panda: Could not keep in touch with you since you never online. Hope you are doing good and get married soon so I will have an excuse to go back Malaysia hehe

w.mei: Thanks for your support! I will do my best and create the life I enjoy. Really miss you since I didn't meet you for so long!

Laimiin: Thanks for understanding!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  08 April, 2008 01:10  

I found you la!!!!!

(this Gerard =)

PEIHOON 08 April, 2008 01:48  

haha, sure, look forward for ur visit. then we can have a nice trip there, hehe ^^

Anonymous,  14 April, 2008 23:34  

Dun hav me geh?? *.*

Anonymous,  22 April, 2008 08:03  

Soli,i blowed a cool wind~~~
la lalala~ XD

Anonymous,  22 April, 2008 08:03  

Soli,i blew a cool wind~~~
la lalala~ XD

1fan 22 April, 2008 10:23  

hahaha.. Vjan!!!
Sorry I forget to put your name down :( But you always one the most important person in my life :D

yeah yeah!! Let's have an oversea trip in the future!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IN TOUCH

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP