Think positively

>> Sunday, April 20, 2008

Before this post, I have posted a very stressful and negative FEELING post. I was doing the research for my presentation just now. And I saw the secret again. I watched this movie beginning of this year when Jia Ehian introduce it to me. I was very inspiring at that time and start to follow the secret.

Remember normally it is very hard to get a car park in shopping mall in Malaysia, after I implement the rule, I always get car park when I just drive in :)

However, after I return to NZ, because all the negative thing has drag me out of the way! I am glad that I watched it again. I really should think positive now then only I can have a better life.

I truly believe that,

"What I feel make my life, what I thought make my future."

I feel good now




2 comments:

Anonymous,  22 April, 2008 07:56  

Wow, feel~!!! Great sharing, thanx!!!

Anonymous,  22 April, 2008 12:56  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP