Monthly Update - March

>> Wednesday, April 02, 2008

One more month has passed, now it comes to April. March was a very long month for me, from making decision, thinking deeply, changing decision, solve all the problem, etc. I am really exhausted.


29th March
I flight back to NZ for my graduation. I spent sometime talking to the people around here. It starts to change my mind and thinking 'am I ready to settle down in Malaysia?'

10th March
My family flight over to NZ to attend my graduation. We went to few places in NZ:
White Island, Whatakane (the only marine volcano in NZ)



It was the first time I got sea sick because of one hour bumping boat.

13th March
It was my graduation! I'm so glad that my dad could come to my graduation

14th March - 21st March
We went to South Island for quite a few places. It was not very well organised. I felt very sorry for my family. I wish we have a chance very soon to travel together again!








During this time, I have decided to stay in NZ. However, I am very not sure did I do the right thing. Until today, I get my NZ working visa and permit. It means that I am going to stay in NZ for another 15 months. Now, I am looking for part-time job so I can finance myself. After three months, I will move down to Wellington and start another different life. I am really looking forward to have another excited life and moving forward to other place after a year.

p/s: Mum, I am really sorry I could not go back atm. I know it must be stressful for you. I promise I will make my life more meaningful and you will be proud of me..

1 comments:

Budd@h_s3@ 04 April, 2008 03:04  

i think sure ur family will feel proud of you. dun doubt or hestitate anymore..just go for wateva u feel tht is right!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP