Power of attraction

>> Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Live life well

There are a lot of dramas in March.
I went through a lot and now truly believe in
Power of Attraction!

The entire month I was busy looking for a job and being stressful. Last week I though I finally got a cafe job. However, there was some miscommunication and apparently I could not get the barista job. I was very desperate. However, I keep telling myself I will get my dream temp job soon.

The first day of AIESEC conference, I got a call from recruitment agency. The job, which they offer me but on hold, now re-open again. I got the interview, and it straight after the interview. I am the research assistance of student administration department. The job is far more interesting and way better paid.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR POWER OF ATTRACTION!

Now I don't have to worry about my financial status. I know this year will be another crazy year for me! I remember the similar situation happened last year this time! I believe everything will be so awesome in the next twelve months.

I didn't feel happy for a long time. Finally I can breath some fresh air! But I really appreciate everything happened recently! I know myself better.
I know I am on the right track to create my fabulous life

1 comments:

Annie 01 May, 2008 02:22  

miscommunication or you screwed up people's coffee machine? tsk tsk tsk

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP