finally got the job

>> Thursday, April 17, 2008


After two weeks job hunting, I finally get a job. The last two-three weeks were very stressful because of the financial and life. Meanwhile, I got a lot of rejection. It made me very depressed, especially yesterday.

"Secret" has inspired a lot when it first came to my mind. Every morning, I told myself "I will get a good job!" It was not going well for the last two weeks. This morning, I told myself the same thing again and in a very positive minded.

After come back to office, I took out the list of "Barista Wanted" I made yesterday and start calling. Somehow, I miss the first one, and start from the second one. A lady picked up the phone and we have two sentences conversation, she gave me an interview. I was so happy but quite worry since I didn't make coffee for two years.

I went there half an hour earlier. It is a Italian Bakery, the front desk is not very big, and a factory at the back. The atmosphere is quite warm and happy. Then, I went in and met my potential future boss. I was quite nervous. But she just said "tell me about yourself?" I really don't know what to talk about, so just talk about my experience in Robert Harris.

After a 10 minute conversation, she offer me a job!! A full time job!! 40 hours per week. I was not expect can be so easy. And she is very very nice :)

OMG.. finally!!! Somehow, I quite passion about being a barista ... I think I will love my work! Yay! *released*

4 comments:

Budd@h_s3@ 18 April, 2008 00:53  

congrats!!!!!!!
Glad that you got a job finally!!
hahaha..hope you enjoy your job for the time being before you take to your next move...hahaha...cheers~~

Annie 18 April, 2008 23:18  

welcome to the world of lattes and flat whites! mocha sucks :p

BARISTA ROCKS!

shengnan 25 April, 2008 02:43  

BARISTA!!!!
how nice~~~~~
dont forget to make me a cup of nice coffee...someday,haha.

shengnan 25 April, 2008 02:43  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP