The 6th India trip - Hyderabad

>> Sunday, April 22, 2007

After came back to India, my first trip was Hyderabad with Gary and Kirsti.

"Hyderabad, City of Pearls, was once the seat of the mighty, Vijayanagar Empire. Today, the west side of Andhra Pradesh's capital is, with Bangalore, the seat of India's mighty software empire; it goes by the name 'Cyberabad' and genrates jobs, wealth and posh lounges with abandon....Hyderabad is an important centre of Islamic culture. It gracefully combines Hindu and Islamic traditionas... "

We went by bus, I had make a mistake which I booked the non A/C bus. For me it does not really matter because I do not like A/C and I had took the worst bus to Kerala before and now I can sleep everywhere with any condition. So this is good enough the most important is cheap!

Earlier in the morning, an amazing moment had happen. I saw the sun rise from the window of the bus. I love sun rise, it means a new day had started. Due to the car accident happened on the highway, we stuck in the middle of the road for half hour. However, I was surprisingly myself can deal with the situation patiently. India experience had changed my perception of all the bad things. Now for me all the bad situation is just part of life and EXPERIENCE! Be Positive :)

sun rise of hyderabad


highway traffic jam...


holy indian cow is crossing the road...

Golconda fort and Ramoji Film City are the highlight in this trip. This two places are two totally different places - past and present of India.


view of hyderabad

Golconda had been the capital of independent state of Telangana for nearly 80 years when Sultan Quli Quth Shah abandoned the fort in 1590. The water supply and sound message system (you can hear the clap at the top of the mountain while people clap at the bottom) was amazing.


kirsti and me


it is a hindi tample...


a group of malaysian


Sultan used to have conference here


sunset from fort

Film City is the place I would like to visit when I was in Bombay and Chennai, finally, I went to Hyderabad - Ramoji Film City. When I was in Chennai, it was mentioned the biggest film city in the world, in hyderabad, it also the biggest in the world so I am not sure which is the biggest. Anyway, it is big enough for me!!!




Am I in Bollywood or Hollywood


a fact airplane..

APLDX (AIESEC Asia Pasific Region National Conference) was another mind changing experience......

EATING
We met Hui Ling who is the intern in Hyderabad, was MCP of Malaysia, and the second Malaysian I met in India. She brought us to a decent restaurant. There is train inside the restaurant... the food is awesome and price is reasonable!!

we are here with different reasons..

Another night we had our dinner in one of the intern house. It is always good to meet other intern in other city. It was the first time I met Japanese intern in India..

The trip was not as crazy as travelled with the two Australians. However, it still a lot of memories.


chaminar - land mark of hyderabad


crazy people ... you eat watermelon like this??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP