Life Decision

>> Friday, April 13, 2007

Few days ago, I accidently saw the list of reasons of BACK-TO-INDIA-ONCE-AGAIN in my notebook. After 1.5 month, I definately made the right decision!
The best among them is LIVE WITH MY OWN. For the last 20 years, I had spent a lot of money from my parent. I really want to experience the life with my own earning when I am 21 year-old. The money I got from internship is enough for me to pay rent, food and travelling. It is such a big satisfaction and achievement!!!
Now another life decision was made...
Although I am not ready to leave India, I believe go back to NZ and run EB(executive board) in AIESEC auckland will be a better option for me. And I will finish my last paper for my degree. So I have to spent my following 12 months in New Zealand.
How to make sure I pick the right one?
1. Travelling
After India, I realize that how much I love about travelling. I remember the last two years in NZ I always want to travel around NZ, however, I just keep waiting and waiting for other people and go together. Now I will just do it!
The coming next 12 months, entire New Zealand, Japan and Shanghai will be my new target!!
2. AIESEC experience - may be I will have another life changing experience.
I am passion about the next coming year! I am looking forward to another new life experience and it must be very different with "increadible India".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP