Quite Office

>> Friday, April 13, 2007

Now is 09.35am
My office is extreamly quite
Since it is friday, everyone is more relax (lazy).
Most of my colleague went for breakfast
I guess there are really hungry because they need one hour to have their breakfast.

Now is just 09.35am
I cant wait the working time finish and enjoy my weekend in Bangalore
Last two week, I was very busy with my work.
I had more responsibility.
Arrange the business meeting in Shenzhen for our Vice President
Contact the CEO secretary of USD500-900 millions companies
Talk about strategy, marketing, researching
Bargain with Hotel, interpreter, and transport companies

Now everything go to the end
Will I back to the boring company research job again
I request my boss to give me more responsible
He told me "doing job is hard, giving job is harder"
Ya actually is true but I really want to be very busy in the office
Do not want to imagine how boring will it be for the next two week..
Oh No!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP